miércoles, 22 de noviembre de 2017



My experience of major sister

I have 3 sister, Sofia is 16 years old, Renata is 14 years old and Florencia is 11 years old. Yes! We all are woman. Definitively 5 women in a house it is a chaos.
Regardless I want to tell them the wonderful thing that is to have small sisters. My first sister was born when I tape-worm 4 years, It was a great experience, it was taking care of it the whole day and was not separating me from her. It was like a wrist, very beautifully and very calmly, well, even it it is.

My second sister, Renata was born when I tape-worm 6 years, I do not remember very well the day in which she was born. I remember when I first saw I knew that also it would give my life for her. She is white as the snow, and the highest of all, It is very special, always angry this one. Regardless I love her with all my heart.

Finally my smaller sister, Florencia she is my baby, She was born when I tape-worm 9 years. I remember very well the day that my mom said to me that it would have again a sister. I thought, Wow! A new sister.
I never thought that it could love so much anybody. Always I take care of it and protect her.
She is an excellent pupil and a very enterteining girl.


My life would give for them 3, they are all my life and I give him thanks to the life for sending them. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The Maras The Maras have a history since the decade of 1980 in the streets of Los Angeles, United States, at that time began to arr...