jueves, 23 de agosto de 2018

English Language Challenges


On this las post I would like to say that the inglish class has been excellent and really motivating, but thanks to the teaches, because every Friday she does the class with many energy and also I like learn a new lenguage that I will suit me all my life.

I loved making blogs ever Friday, because is the moment to practice write in inglih and know new words to extend my vocabulary and we can know varied things about the other companions.

Regard to my english, even I need improve many things, how extend my vocabulary, to improve my pronunciation, my draft and to improve something that always is difficult to me, the use of connectors, but to improve my problems with the english I need to practice, very much, to write more things in english, listen more conversations in english  or speak more in english with my friends. For me, the key of learns english is the practice.

Out of the english class I need use this language all the time, because on this globalized world the english has turned the principal language and I need to understand it to achive many things. Commonly I listen english when I watch series or movies on Netflix or in the cable TV, even I see with subtitles, but I try to understand the wors before Reading. Also I listen to music on english and I strain very much for dealing, but is difficult form my because it is very rapid.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The Maras The Maras have a history since the decade of 1980 in the streets of Los Angeles, United States, at that time began to arr...