lunes, 9 de octubre de 2017

Why did i choose my carrer


When I was a little girl I loved many thinks because I was a crazy girl. I wanted be a PDI because I saw "Detective Conan" and "CSI" all days but when I was little bit older (12 yeasr old) I wanted be teacher because until today I love children.
Then when I was in high school I discovered my passion for history and I thought study a degree in history, but when I was 16-17 I started read for Social Work, Sociology and journalism because for me all is iteresting and I was confused.
When high school finished I decided took a year to me and to think abaut my future.
During 2016 I stady in a Preu and read abaut Social Work and I decided "this is my profession"

I choose Social Work because I wanted improve the society and to this I need  the best tols and for this I decided study at Universidad de Chile, I was a  struggle weapon to my society.

At the university all is different, all people is grat and I love my courses, my teacher. All space is  a pleasant atmosphere. This year I learned abaut thousand thinks, thousand tols to my professional future.

In the future when i finish study social work I would like study a magister or a degree in history, even I love history jaja, but I hops study everything for improve this society.

1 comentario:

The Maras The Maras have a history since the decade of 1980 in the streets of Los Angeles, United States, at that time began to arr...