miércoles, 18 de octubre de 2017

A PHOTOGRAPH 

Really i dont have a favorite pic, because all photograph is a special moment, a good one or a bad one.
My photographs have a sentimental value, with my family, my friend, my culture, my person, all my enviroment. 

I like photos all color! is different see vivid colours, for example the landscape of my country. 

Today i choose a important pic to me, because I stay with my mom and my dad and is so cute! 💜 this photograph was taken by a photographer of my prom.

In this I can see my family, my parents on a special day for me, this day we are a happy special family jaja :) Also we are with formal clothing and we felt so nice!

This photo was taken in 2015 on "Club Hípico de Chile" the day on my prom.
I love this pic because in her I see love, happiness and is a good moment and great memory 💖

I hop have a album when Im old woman, because i will a happy person with all my memories in a pic. 


4 comentarios:

  1. You look happy, I thing, your photo is great!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I belive is beautifull pothograph, you and your parents they look very happy! <3

    ResponderEliminar

  3. I think it's a very nice picture! happiness is reflected in it :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. you look very happy in this photo, they froze a moment of happiness...

    ResponderEliminar

The Maras The Maras have a history since the decade of 1980 in the streets of Los Angeles, United States, at that time began to arr...