viernes, 20 de abril de 2018

post 1 --> A country I would like to visit

Visiting India is a dream. This country is on south of Asia and has 1240 million inhabitants , it is the second country with more inhabitants on the word. 

I love this country mainly for its culture, I am very interested about this country because I admire the strength of this culture, many people are devoted above everything about its religion, in  India, they have kept their traditions throughout its history. Inside the religion from India we find Hinduism, Buddhism, "Jainismo" and "Sijismo. 

I like  all about Hinduism and Buddhism so much,I have always read about this, and it seems to me great how many people profess this religion, i love its religion images, Ganesha is my favorite and there is a celebration special for this, "Ganesh Chaturthi" this is the most colouring party. In this celebration the people put a Ganesh image in the importat area of the house or temporal altar in the street with light color and flowers and after (10 / 12 days) Ganesh is submerged in the water. 

 I would love I can stay on this celebration, for this  reason I'm going to wait to travel to India when i finish the university.


Resultado de imagen para la india

6 comentarios:

  1. Hi Cathalina, last year a saw a netflix serie called "sense 8" and one of the characters was an indian woman. I love her so much because her was so intelligent and her culture was so interesting. India looks like a great country to visit

    ResponderEliminar
  2. India is a country that everybody have to visit in the life, you can´t die without to visit India.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I find it a very interesting place, with a great variety of experience and very rich in culture!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think it´s a culture very old and full of wisdom, I hope you can make your trip

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Listen so interesting, because the culture very rich

    ResponderEliminar

The Maras The Maras have a history since the decade of 1980 in the streets of Los Angeles, United States, at that time began to arr...