viernes, 27 de abril de 2018

Post 2 --> THE BEST CONCERT EVER

Choosing a concert is so difficult for me because when I was a little girl I went to many concerts. But I love to remember the "Caupolizanazo" or "Fonda Permamente", because this is a Cumbia party at Caupolican theatre  and attended differerent groups, "La combo tortuga", "Santa feria", "Guachupe", "Villa Cariño", "Moral distraida", "La sonora 5 estrellas"  and more. It was so fun! When I listen to cumbia my body goes crazy, an when I go to the "Caupolicanazo" or "Fonda Permanente" I go with my friends and together we dance and sing all songs. At the Theatre Caupolican I can drink "terremoto". It is one of my favorite drinks and there they sell all year. 

I go to "Caupolicanazo" or "Fonda permanente" many times in a year, but I remember with love when I went with my friend Antonia and we met a young man so funny and he taught us to play the "Guiro", this is an important instrument for Cumbia, but this man was drunk and was really a bad teacher. That nigth was unforgettable, dance, sing and drink "terremoto" with my friends is the best of the world.

Resultado de imagen para fonde permanente santa feria

2 comentarios:

  1. i never go to fonda permanente but i like so much go, we can go together.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have never gone to "fonda permanente" neither, but it sounds very funny.

    ResponderEliminar

The Maras The Maras have a history since the decade of 1980 in the streets of Los Angeles, United States, at that time began to arr...