viernes, 20 de julio de 2018

Postgraduate Studies



The truth when I finish my career, I hope to begin shall do my best for to get to my first Magister on Social Work, but I hope studies my Magister or other postgraduate course out of the country, really I would like do it this in Brazil or Australia maybe, but first I need learn to speak Portuguese and improve my English.

Even not decide that specific topic I hope studies on my first Magister, I think that maybe on 3 years more know better that specific topic I would like. But I am sure about one thing, I hope study a least one of my future postgraduates course about nursery education because I always felt that work with children is the most important on the society, they will be our future, on they we cant change a little our society.

One on my best fiends now study nursery education and we always talk about mix our professions, and we hope achieve it on the future. But we want do it with many studies for improve our professions. Is fantastic take dreams in common with a good friends.
As I started earlier on other blog I also study alternative therapies for work with people’s energies and I need learn with a good course, yes or yes I wont to take a time for do it seriously.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The Maras The Maras have a history since the decade of 1980 in the streets of Los Angeles, United States, at that time began to arr...