viernes, 27 de julio de 2018

Someone I'd like to meet

Probably I'd like to meet many people that I admire, actors, singers, writers, etc. and my main objective would be to talk with them, ask about their personal lives, about their social contribution to the world, understanding that they are widely known by many people in the world and this is important because they can transmit powerful messages. For this reason I think that I'd loke to meet Dan Brown, he is an American writer,he is maybe my favorite writer. He writes books about real things, on his books we can see topics about, "El Santo Grial", Mason's Mysteries, Overcrowding and more goods topics. 

Dan Brown wrote books as "El Codigo DaVinci", "El simbolo perdido", "Inferno", "Angeles y demonios" and his last book, "Origen", also he wrote other books, but in these already mentioned books the protagonist is Robert Langdon, he is a Harvard' teacher of "iconología religiosa" and  he lives different situations in each book.
 I really like Dan Brown's books because he mixes his Story with real Universal history, the places, art treasures, symbols, and all is real! I like that because I read a good story and I learn more history. 

Imagen relacionadaThis is my favorite! 


I would like to meet  Dan Brown because I think that he is a very cultured person and I would like to talk about his interest about the symbols in the world, I would like to ask him where he learned to write his books, I would like to learn with him and tell him about my opinion about his books, and what things amazed me.


Imagen relacionada

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The Maras The Maras have a history since the decade of 1980 in the streets of Los Angeles, United States, at that time began to arr...