viernes, 3 de agosto de 2018

Personal Opinon


Today Im going to give  my opinion about 2 different topics, that I think, are interesting.  My opinion about tattoos, also about the legalizing marihuana.

In my career we always talk about these topics, is frequently discussed in the classroom or with our friends. Regard to the tattoos, I love this, I think that our body is a blank canvas and we can do with it everything to decorate it;It is a free election for each person, we need to know the culture of tattoos because along the history for a few cultures, it is really important, the tattoos have significance, and we, on this contemporary world copy these practices. Personally I love tattoos and I have 5 tattoos on my body, my first tattoo I did it when I was 15 years old, and it was a birthday present. I have no regrets, and this is important, because a tattoo is forever. Also it is important to know about the hygiene at the time of receiving a tattoo, we need to be sure about the cleanse of the tattooist and the place. One tattoo is a mark and can help you remember, persons, stories, and more,It also helps a lot to people that have a scar and with a tattoo it can be covered.

                                                        
                     Resultado de imagen para persona tatuada

Now, about the legalizing marihuana, it is a sensitive topic in the society, but I think that this is just because of lack of knowledge,  people think that all drugs are bad, but just illegal drugs. Not many people know about the property that the marihuana has, property beyond the medical uses, the marihuana is a recreational drug and it is fantastic when you need to relax or think deep thing.  I am annoyed that the people critic the marihuana because they think that is a bad drugs, (of course not all effects are good), but  people do not critic the ethyl alcohol or cigarette because these are also drugs, but they are legal drugs, maybe more deadly and cause more negative consequences. The marihuana is great, but many people can’t discover it because the society influences on the bad reputation of the marihuana.

Imagen relacionada

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The Maras The Maras have a history since the decade of 1980 in the streets of Los Angeles, United States, at that time began to arr...